Cobblecrete Australia specialises in the design, preparation and installation of resurfaced concrete in Sydney for all domestic and residential applications.
Our team utilises the latest technology and best industry practices to enhance the beauty, lifespan and durability of all concrete surfaces. This saves you time and money on having to remove and reapply a new concrete surface from scratch. You also have the freedom to update its appearance with a fresh new look, or preserve its original charm.
Whether you’d like to rejuvenate the quality of your driveway … pathway or sidewalk … showroom floor … loading bay … carpark … taxi bay … or anywhere else that requires strong and resilient concrete … Cobblecrete Australia can provide a custom solution for you.
To request a FREE no-commitment quote for concrete resurfacing in Sydney, contact Cobblecrete Australia today.
Benefits of Concrete Resurfacing Sydney
- Cost-effective: Resurfacing your existing concrete is much cheaper than having to remove your old one and replace it with new concrete or a different surface.
- Quick and easy: Concrete resurfacing products are self-levelling and therefore very easy to apply. This greatly reduces the amount of time and money spent on completing your project. Plus, it also means less downtime.
- Huge variety of designs and colours: Whether you’d like to preserve the charm of your existing surface, or give it a modern facelift that will surely impress; our impressive range of designs, mouldings, etchings and colours gives you total creative freedom.
- Improved lifespan: As the name implies, concrete resurfacing adds an incredibly strong and durable extra layer to the existing concrete surface. This means the surface is better equipped to handle heavy-duty loading on a regular basis, including vehicles, foot traffic and general wear. As a result, your concrete will last for longer without costing you a fortune.
What to Expect
Resurfacing is a smart, easy and efficient way to extend the lifespan of your existing concrete surface. Here’s a step-by-step breakdown of what to expect from the process.
Initial measure and quote
On a suitable day and time, a qualified resurfacing expert will carry out a visual assessment of the site. They will take measurements, provide expert advice and recommend the best solution for you. You will also get a no-commitment quote to help you take the next step with confidence.
Planning and design
Your installer will show you the full array of designs, etchings, mouldings and colours available to you. They will help you personalise the look and feel of your new surface in a manner that suits you. This includes choosing your pattern, top coat colour and even the thickness of the grout line. Most important of all, you will know exactly what the final design will look like – no surprises.
Cleaning and surface preparation
Depending on the state of your existing concrete surface, the team may pressure wash the surface in order to remove dirt, grime, dust and other unwanted contaminants.
From there, the team will carry out the following tasks:
- Prime the concrete: Making sure the surface is ready for the first base coat.
- Apply a base boat: This is a thin layer applied over the concrete in order to establish a clean base to work with.
- Apply pattern (if applicable): Borders and patterns are applied to the surface via reinforced tapes or pre-cut stencil patterns.
- Spray decorative coat: Applied evenly across the entire surface.
- Clean and seal: All tapes and seals are removed. The entire area is swept clean. And a sealant is applied to the entire surface to protect it from contaminants.
Why Choose Cobblecrete Australia
Fully licensed, insured and experienced
Our team of concrete resurfacing specialists are highly skilled and certified in all forms of residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Every aspect of your resurfaced concrete is personalised to reflect your unique requirements and the specifications of your space.
Seamless project management
From quote to completion, you’ll be guided through the entire process, and informed every step of the way on what to expect. Rest assured, your project will be completed on time, on budget – every time.
Proudly servicing Sydney
No matter where you are based in or around Sydney, there’s a good chance that Cobblecrete Australia can service your local area. Contact us today for more information on availability.
All of our work is guaranteed which means your investment is absolutely risk-free. You will always enjoy a quality finish that exceeds your expectations.
Request a Measure and Quote
Cobblecrete Australia offers a flexible range of services designed to meet your specific business needs within a suitable timeframe and budget.
To request a measure and quote for concrete resurfacing in Sydney, contact us today.